We need your help to FUNdraise for this year’s Saint Agnes Virtual Carnival!
Due to a global pandemic, we have canceled the in-person event that we have all come to know and love, but with every challenge, comes a creative new solution.
So, we introduce the Saint Agnes Virtual Carnival 2020, where we are inviting all of our parish families to help FUNdraise for our parish community. The money raised from this event is important in maintaining the vitality of our parish by helping to fund our many ministries and school operations. You can support the Virtual Carnival in a variety of ways:
- Virtual Raffle: We are selling tickets for a raffle prize of up to $10,000 (contingent on at least 200 tickets sold). These tickets are $100 apiece. The drawing will be held on Saturday, July 18th and will be streamed live on our Facebook page. You can purchase your ticket online in one of two ways:
- To simply purchase a ticket, you can go to https://p2p.onecause.com/stagnescarnival2020/donate. If you are wanting your raffle ticket purchase to go towards a families fundraising campaign, make sure to select the family before finalizing your purchase.
- To start your own fundraising page, you can go to https://p2p.onecause.com/stagnescarnival2020/accept. By creating your own page, you will also be entered to win one of our fabulous door prizes. You can make your donation through your personal page and encourage your family and friends to do the same!
- Dunking Booth: We wanted to have a little in-person fun during this week. So why not take the opportunity to try and dunk your favorite Aggie? Maybe that is Fr. Nelson or Fr. Febin? Or maybe it is one of the several Saint Agnes School teachers that has volunteered themselves to the cause. Regardless, $10 gets you 3 opportunities to throw from a safe distance! You can buy yours here: https://one.bidpal.net/savc2020/search/aim.
- BBQ Dinner: Let us take care of your dinner plans that Saturday evening of July 18th. We will have a drive-thru set up for Boxed BBQ dinners as well as pizza. You can pre-order your meal here: https://one.bidpal.net/savc2020/browse/featured.
- Donations: Don’t want to buy a raffle ticket? Not going to be around that weekend? You can always make a general monetary donation to go towards our total funds raised. If you typically attended our annual Carnival in-person, we humbly ask you to consider donating a portion of what you would typically spend during your time there. Regular monetary donations can be made here: https://one.bidpal.net/savc2020/browse/donation. If you are looking to make a donation towards a school family’s total for their school incentives, you can donate here (just make sure to include the family name): https://bit.ly/AgnesFUNdraiser. These donations can be made offline too! Checks can be mailed to the Parish Office (1920 Newburg Road, Louisville, KY 40205). Just make sure if you are specifying your donation to the 2020 Carnival and to make sure you signify which family’s campaign it should go towards.
FUNdraising begins now and will run through Carnival weekend, July 17th & 18th, with the drawing for the cash prize at 7:00 p.m. on July 18th! So, create your FUNdraising page, share it with friends and family, and help raise money for Saint Agnes! If you have any questions, please reach out to Jennifer O’Dea at email@example.com.
Families That Create a Funding Page Can Win…